Saturday, March 24, 2012

Angry Birds Space:Reviewed

Hey guys, Jordan here back with our very first Game review, today I will be reviewing the highly anticipated new Angry Birds game, Angry Birds Space
The Space Pigs
First off, I just want to tell you that this is my new favorite Angry Birds game & compared to other Angry Birds titles this doesn't stand a chance.First of all graphics wise, Lets compare the Pigs.
You can obviously see a difference with the original pigs, not the kings and moustache one.
Original Pigs


The second reason I love this game is that it's different to the original...COMPARISON! 

The first Level of the original.
The first level of SPACE

So yeah, big difference, new birds & best of all a new gameplay, I would rate it 5/5 stars considering I am an 'Angry Birds' fanboy, It is 79c on the iPhone app store, €3.99 on the iPad & Mac App Store (It's HD) and free on Google Play (Android) there is also a HD version, You can download the demo for PC by clicking here or buy it for €5.95.Once Again thanks for reading & I hoped you enjoyed this review-Jordan


No comments:

Post a Comment